What is Confidence? September 23, 2015 – Posted in: Confidence – Tags: confidence, fear, life
As you know, I’m a confidence coach and so, by definition, I should be able to tell you exactly what confidence is. But, it’s not as simple as that! In my experience, of working with hundreds of people from all walks of life, confidence is a multi-faceted concept that means different things to different people.
So, the first way in which we define confidence is that it’s unique to the individual.
How else can we define confidence?
For me it’s a profound knowing in my soul that whatever happens I’ll be OK. I have a deep confidence in Life; that it knows what it’s doing and my job is to do my best each day whilst also surrendered to the flow of life.
My clients tell me that for them confidence is…
1. Not caring what others think so much
2. The ability to manage the ‘chatter’ in their heads
3. Self love
4. Happiness in their own skin
6. The ability to love freely
7. The ability to say, ‘no’.
8. Trust in their own convictions
9. The ability to reach their goals
10. Less fear, more faith
Be blessed today x
P.S. Are we connected on Facebook? ‘Like’ my page if you’d benefit from daily posts on living with more love and less fear