5 STEPS TO LASTING CONFIDENCE – ONE DAY WORKSHOPS November 21, 2013 – Posted in: Confidence – Tags: confidence, self esteem, workshop
I’m really excited to announce the launch of my 5 Steps to Lasting Confidence Workshops in Bath next February 2014. This one-day course will equip you with everything you need to start building a firm foundation of solid self-esteem to ensure you begin achieving all your dreams and desires. Places are limited to 25 and booking is easy through Eventbrite – or please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or need further information. Early Bird tickets cost just £99 – see you there!
Confidence. Maybe you feel you’ve never had it or you used to have it until that awful thing happened that left you drowning in a sea of self-doubt. We can all pinpoint a time in our lives when our confidence was low but if low self-esteem is stopping you from enjoying life and achieving your dreams then maybe its time to take action.
The good news is that lasting confidence can be learnt. I can teach you to find and exercise your self-esteem muscle so that it becomes a strong and integral part of who you are. Forever and no matter what life throws at you.
ON THE 5 STEPS TO LASTING CONFIDENCE WORKSHOP YOU WILL
- Learn what confidence is and what it isn’t
- Create a blueprint for your life based on your authentic dreams & desires
- Learn how to identify and deal with the thoughts that are sabotaging you
- Learn how to take true responsibility for your life
- Learn practical strategies to boost your long term confidence
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- You’ll understand who you are and identify your goals for your life
- You’ll realise your unlimited potential and authenticity
- You’ll feel energised and encouraged about your life
- You’ll tap into your inner confidence – a place you can always return to
You’ll have strategies for maintaining confidence throughout your life:
“Throughout my work with Jo, I’ve noticed a remarkable improvement in myself and I credit her for it. I’ve left behind so many of my old fears and phobias and I’m now able to do things I previously thought impossible for me.”
This full-day workshop in central Bath costs £129 – an early bird price of £99 is available if you book a month or more in advance.
Date: Thursday, 6th February 2014, 10am – 4.00pm. Tea and coffee provided.
Location: The 5 Steps to Lasting Confidence workshops are held at Coworking Bath – The Guild in central Bath – a five-minute walk from the bus and train stations and within easy reach of many car parks.
In short, anyone who wants to take action and improve their confidence. This hands-on, dynamic, fun course is ideal for anyone from mothers returning to work and small business owners to professionals and teenagers.